Need help! First time ever having sex. Had unprotected sex two days in a row (may 4-5) he didn't ejaclaute in me, and we kept pulling out to see if there was pre-ejacluate in his penis, and there wasn't. May 6th, had sex with condom, and he did ejacluate in the condom in me. The very next day, I am spotting brown, stays that way for 3 days, now today, woke up there was black and then an hour later there was red, and then went to brown right away. Then I checked about 20-30 minutes later, it's red again. The past 3 days it's been light and it's still light today, like very light. And my last period was from around march 24th to march 30th. I'm very irregular, and today's like day 46 so I don't know if I should be getting my period by now.? It's never a full 60 days when I don't get my period, so I believe. I feel I get it every 45-55 days perhaps. This is the only symptom I have that makes me scared if I'm pregnant or not. I been reading for days now, and I don't know what to do anymore so I'm writing this for the first time ever. I hope someone can help me.

You sound like a teenager

But it's a good chance you could be prego cause ever 20 something days but the red and black and brown that happened right before you get your period but you could talk to a doctor .. Of you want

Also your boyfriend maybe knew what he was doing I'm for sure he tried to get you prego and sperm in you and you don't know it just saying

Update: Brown discharge still occurring. Tuesday will be 3 weeks of it. Need answers!

Been for 12 days now... Anybody ?

Uhm hello anybody ? Same sh*t going on now brown spotting black discharge

I don't know if people read this or not but I told myself I would do an update since I haaateeeee when others don't do updates!!
Well, a few days ago I finally got my period, and I know it is my period since its actual red and it's alot coming out.