hi guys before u judge me, yer it was silly but its done now so anyway here it is... i found out im pregnant tuesday (8th) but let me explain i came on my period last month a wk and 3 days late i came on the 31st july... me and my bf then broke up the 12th august! then the 20th august i met up with my ex who was my 1st love and well we started sleepin together i saw him quite alot over them next few wks and i was due on the 28th august. (but i came off the oill a few months ago so my periods were still gettin used to it) so i was a couple of days late and tested but it was neg so i waited again another few days and when i was a wk late i tested again still neg, (if it was my exs who i broke up with it shoulkd of come up pos by then) so i left it and just thought i was late again. i then tested 1 wk and 4/5 days late and i got a pos it took abit longer to come up and it was light but def pos. i did a few and all the same. i did a digital test wiv conception indicator on it and it said "Pregnant - 1-2 wks" (after conception which would be 3-4 wks doctors terms) so my question is do u think i ovulated later and caught with my 1st love as we spent alot of time together and all the things ive put?? i know its long im sorry but im so worried he is so happy n i wanna try and chill out a bit for the baby. can u let me kno wat u think please, on who is more likely to be the daddy by the details iv given you.. only decent answers i feel bad enough as it is.... thanx in advance. this is tearing me up because me and my 1st love hope its his and we thin k it points mor to bein his but im just so worried thanx

hi hon, first of all things happen, its your life, im not going to judge in fact i was in a similar situation when i was pregnant with my son. Congratulations on the pregnancy! It sounds like from what you have said that it is you first loves baby, but the thing is until you go for scans and even up until the babys born as things are so close together theres no 100% way of telling, as our bodies are so complicated who knows what theyre up to half the time!

Go to you scan, see the dates then and due date etc and sit down and work it out, thats the first step, if after then your still not sure you may have to do a DNA test (i had to %-), so dont think id judge on that either) Dont stress yourself over it and keep me posted. Hope its helped a little

I'd agree with the DNA test. It is awfully difficult to tell based on the vagueness of the situation and the only real way to be sure is with a genetic test. What do you think?

Thanx guys. i personally think its my first love which is who im with now. everythink points towards him, including a clear blue conception indicator. i will no more my first scan, but i think its my bf now. if it was my exs then it would of shown up when i was 1st late on my period, and the clear blue conception indicator would of said im 3+ wks after concievein but i was only 1-2 wks. thanx for ur answers ... ill keep u posted after my scan :-)