hello everyone im misha, and i am new to this.. so need help with my questions .. and im hoping someone can give me their honest opinon. ok.. well i had my first son in sep of 2009... so im a mother now.. but the question is i havent saw a period in like 4 or maybe more. and all a sudden last month iwas peeing and i wiped a saw a lil pink spot.. i twas a spot.. not bleeding im confused so what does this mean.

I hope I am understanding your question right and I am going to answer to the best of my ability. If you have missed your period is it because you are on birth control or did you just stop having period, and have you taken a pregnancy test? If you have taken a pregnancy test and it was negative my next advise to you would  be to consult a physician that will be able to do more test to gain more information , and will be able to give a more concise answer. I hope this helps Good Luck!

UMM LOL NO IM NOT ON ANYTHING.. AT ALL I WAS ON BIRTH CONTROL LAST YEAR SUMTIME, BUT NOTHING THIS YEAR.. I MEAN WHAT U THINK.. I HAVE NOT TOOKN A TEST. R NOTHN. SO WHAT U THINK.. ABOUT THAT. PLUS UM I SOMETIME FEEL CRAMPD BUT I DNT SEE NOTHN LIKE THIS MONTH GOIN OUT NEXT WED. I HAVENT SAW MY CYCLE YET I USE TO COME ON THE MIDDLE WEEK . BUT I HAVENT SAW ANYTHING FOR ALMOST 5 MONTHS NOW.. I SPOTTED LAST MONTH. AND THATS IT.. NOTHN ELSE.