So For The Past 2 Weeks Everything has Been Upside Down With My Health... It Started as cramps which last 5 days was after my period went away , the constant stomach pains from there i am very hungry at times but my body doesnt want the food... i actually threw it up twice recently .... im very restless but have trouble going to sleep... Then for these past two days i have been real light headed and dizzy as well as head aches both head and behind my eyes.. i have been to the hospital but they dont have a clue whats wrong because all my test come back normal.. its driving me insane not knowing what is happing to my body

Health Guru
It could all be to do with lack of food and sleep. Sometimes if i dont fat for a while it wakes me light headed and if i dont sleep good i get headaches behind my eyes

may i ask how old are uand dus this happen before or after your period

okayy now see look i am 21 years old and i have a 5 year old now. but anyways i never had cramps and during this period my cramps was bad so i thought maybr uts because i haven't walked in awhilr really so i tried walking around the whole block its now a week off my period and im still feeling the same pains in the same spot.