Lately i've been experiencing dizziness, a light cough, 2 days of diarreha, headaches, cold chills, body aches, sometimes i feel like i can't focus my eyes and i become lightheaded, my ears and eyes were also sensitive to light and sound, but i havent really had a fever, the highest it became so far was 99.1. I recently quit smoking marijuana and i'm about 8 days clean , I only smoked for about 8-9 months and not everday and when i did smoke it was i'd consider moderate usage. It's kind of worrying me with this feeling of dizziness and occasionally my chest area will feel kind of tight and i'll feel like i'm short of breath. I'm only 22 years old, is there a nasty flu going around or could it be something else, is the dizziness and hard time focusing my eyes from withdrawl of marijuana? I've never really considered myself a big time user as i only smoked for under a year.

Im 23 and from St. Louis and i have been feeling everything you said exactly for the last month and it is scaring me.The main things that have I have noticed are being out of breath, dizzy, and sharp pains in my stomach area.I just havent felt like myslelf lately im really worried if anyone knows anything please respond.

I am having the same issues for almost a week but still smoke on occasion but having nausea somtimes, bloated stomach with sharp pains in the upper abdomen followed by chills and contantly feeling the need to go to the bathroom or diarrhea, headaches, tiredness, ocational blurred vision? Is this the flu bug or what?

im having the same symptoms really cold, diarrea thats yellow, sharp stomach pains,nausea headaches im 15 dont smoke, somedays im realy tired or restless, i find im getting depressed recently aswell, does anyone know what this is please help idnt want to tell my mum and am worried.

I'm 23 yrs. old and having been experiencing the same symptoms as mentioned by quicksilver for about a month now. Sometimes I feel OK/Great but it never lasts for very long at all.

The only thing that I have read that makes even a little sense is depression. I don't feel depressed, but Marijuana can mess up your dopamine which is a factor.

I don't know what is going on, but I think the anxiety of not knowing makes the problem even worse. I do know that I don't feel good and haven't felt like myself for a while now.

To the 15 year old - tell your mom you are sick - especially if it's making you depressed OK? Please do this. You need someone to look you over.

When ever you quit smoking your lungs start to purge all the toxins out. You may cough up phlegm, find the need to inhale deeply, feel like your lungs are tight etc. Just my personal experience and what I've read. The dizziness may just be a "withdrawal" symptom.

I have this too!!! It's very frustrating.

"Sneaky weed addiction came out of nowhere"

Here is my alternative DIY first aid kit to help with withdrawls from weed:

Valerian drops in water if you take a good dose on an empty stomach it helps with the restless feelings, it's natures valium.

Ginseng for energy it is way better than caffeine as it does'nt give you that edgy energy that keeps you awake at night.

Vitamin B helps with the blues, eat lots of B rich foods brown rice helps me with the nausea it's hard to get in but worth it!!!

A cold shower or a dip in the sea works for me, at least it is a moment free from the manic racing thoughts

St.Johns Wort and Camomille tea for the blues

Sea salt from the health store or a good rock sea salt from the supermarket put a decent amount like a half a bag in a hot bath it acts as a poltice and draws the toxins out alot quicker.

Turkish baths help me more than the sauna for getting the chest cleared quicker plus it helps knock you out for sleeping.

Accupunture, Reiki, Aromatherapy massage etc. they all help with centering you and shifting all the c**p that's in your system.

Inhaling from a couple of eucalyptus drops in a basin of hot water with a towl over your head for the tension headaches is a good lift.

Prayer or positive affirmations whatever your belief for the whole "it's all s*@!, whats the point" thinking that goes along with quitting,

Best of luck to everyone trying to find acceptance

As I said these things work for me although herbal always consult someone before taking anything

x

keeptrying

The whole reason I responded with that last mail was to say that an Aloe Vera tonic from the health store helped me with the stomach cramps as does putting a stick of cinnamnon in boiling water just keep toping it up with hot water through out the day. Gets you sweating but if you can handle that it's worth it.

the symptoms that have been described seem to me to be mild depression. If it lasts for longer than 3 mths then it is considered a major depressive state and you should go see a Dr. HOWEVER, if you do some simple things, you ca get thru it.

1- remember to calm yourself down, YOURE NOT DIEING ok. Realize that the pain you feel is signals interpreted by your brain and you can stop this pain, by realizing this is depression.

2-get atleast 7 or 8 hrs of sleep a night. By getting yourself on a steady sleep pattern, your will enable yourbrain to start to even itself out.

3- if all else fails...start yourself on some OTC antidepressants. ... like St Johns Wort. This is a simple way to aid your body an mind in healing itself.

eventually you will feel better and you wont feel these pains as often. This is what people who have been officially diagnosed with Depression have to deal with all their lives. You need to try and live everyday helping your body/mind heal itself

I have been havine chills, cold sweats and a severe headahces along with sensitiviyty to light and aching ears . . . I may have contracted mono but dont have a cough, fatigue, loss of appitite or sore throat. I had a slight fever but it never got above 99.3. I am confused about this and dont want to spread mono if i have it.

Marijuana is not an addictive drug, you don't get withdrawals from it. even if you do, they're all psychological, you never get physical withdrawal symptoms. If you think that you are sick then go to the doctor.

Generalized Anxiety Disorder covers most of these symptoms, it can even be associated with depression. I doubt any type of smoking is influencing the syptoms, other than a cough.

http://www.healthline.com/adamcontent/generalized-anxiety-disorder#symptoms

This is a brief, but not overly thorough view of the disorder. I was diagnosed with it about 5 years ago, and have most or all of the symptoms mentioned on this page. It can also lead to other disorders (like depression or irritable bowel syndrome). Treatment helps SO much. Please go to the doctor, they won't do a drug test but if you don't mention that there is anxiety they will likely treat it as a common cold or something in that area. I went misdiagnosed for over 10 years before I started college - where they see the symptoms more frequently and knew immediately that my physical complaints were due to the psychological disorder.

and P.S. There is nothing wrong with seeing a psychologist or psychiatrist. They can help in ways you couldn't imagine, it doesn't mean you're crazy!!!

if you want to ask me more about this send an e-mail to _[removed]_

I am experiencing all of the symptoms stated above and was recently hospitalized for DEHYDRATION. So drink lots of fluids because the dizziness is probably a sign of that. Also for diarrhea eat blan foods such as plain pasta, toast, wheat etc...

im 21 yrs old im currently a marijuana smoker and i haven't had these symptoms until last night it happened all sudden.... i was watching TV and i started gettin dizzy, next thing i started gettin the chills, i went to the restroom and when i sat on the COLD toilet bowl... it make it WORSE!!

i was shaking really bad, my body clinched up and it was VERY hard for me to walk straight....

my girl told me i was burning up but i felt cold, under the blankets... a little breeze would intensify the chilling!

im still smoking marijuana as a matter of fast i was smoking when these symptoms came down... so i know its not withdrawls im a heavy smoker everyday....

please help! im sure its gonna pass tho... so im not really worried about it, cuz my girl had all thses symptoms of a flu so its prolly what i caught...