Hey I'm a 13 year old girl and I was wondering when an I goingg to gett my period lately I been feeling bad I been getting bad stomachs aches (no cramps) light headed ,feel like going pee But then I don't do nothing, tired often ,craving food and nauseas also my boobs have been itching often and gotten a bit bigger .... The white discharge I had since I was in 5th grade but now I can feel it actually coming about feel so awkward when this happens .... I just wanted to know if I'm close to getting my period or not ???

maybe its just late or just an cycle of change..

hey! my b-day is in a week. I'll be 12. I have random cramps throughout the week in each month...but no blood. My mom said she had this. Its only been happening since January. I also have thick dicharge throughout this week...HELP!!!!!! :sigh:

ME TOO!! ive had this white stuff for about 2 years and then all of a sudden i spotted blood but then i had brown Stuff in my underwear so i started putting a pad in my underwear and then today i felt something wet thier but it was just My discharge so im kinda worried about starting it at school SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

I have been having the same symtoms as you! All of them! (Except the heavy discharge. I only have light but that is probably cause im only in 6th grade. I also have horrible cramps in my lower stomach near the lady thing...haha) Anyways I always keep a pad in my backpack and lately i have been wearing a light panty liner. It sucks. But Every girl is different so i dont really know!

It's discharge I should just wear a panty liner

Just take a purse or put some in a backpack or binder

o m g

You are showing ALL the signs! Your close, VERY close. Get ready. Good luck!