Hi im 18, I started the pill four months ago and used it for two months and had no problems, stopped using it for a month due to stupid reason, i restarted it for this month and my breasts are continualy sore, I had sex about a month and a few days ago we used a condom but i am not sure if it burst or not as we were being adventureuse under the stars outside. my period came on time but it is so light it doesnt even fill a pad a day, its the fourth day today but still really light, its red in colour with a hint of brown, On the second day i had alot of big blood clots but none since. i have lower back pain and a pain on my left side sometimes but ive had that before, my bowels are very active and my stomach feels gasy. is my body just getting reuse to the pill or do you think im pregnant? Im worried sick and have been since i had sex, i took three hpt a week before my period and all came back negative but maybe i took them too early? please respond need advice thank you :-)

Hi rainbowwave,

First of all, no worries, I'm sure everything will be alright.

Ok, I'm not a doctor or any other type of expert on the subject, but I would say that it's probably just your body getting used to the pill again. Also, you mentioned that you had been stressed about it since you've had sex, so possibly stress is playing a role, as well. It can't hurt to take another HPT just to be on the safe side. If it's been over a month since you had sex, it should show up positive by now if you were pregnant.

Sorry that I couldn't be of more help. Hope everything goes well for you! Take care.

I think that this is just your body getting used to a pill again. U used a condom during your sexual intercourse, so i think that really you are fine. If you still are worried, wait couple of days and take another pregnancy test, just to be sure. But if you still are not convinced then go to a doctor. He will tell you what is going one with your body. Keep us posted on how are you doing.

I agree with dark_red. I think that it's less likely that you're pregnant and more likely that you're just dealing with symptoms of being on the pill. In any case, if you are pregnant then it's too early to tell, so you will need to be patient. Try again in a couple days or even a week before trying another pregnancy test. If it's still iffy, see your doctor who can do a blood test. But keep us posted!

Hi rainbowwave, how are you doing? Are you any better now? I hope that are filling much better and that you have figured out what where your symptoms? Please keep us posted so we know that you are doing ok.