So I started birth control for the first time in my life and I had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend after only about a week after I started. We have had sex four more times since then but we did use protection and its time for me to start my period but it is 3 days late so far and I am worried that I am pregnant. I dont know if he went inside of me or not, but, I was wondering if there is a possible way that I could be pregnant or else could it be the effects of birth control that my period is late?

When you received your birth control the information says you should use back up protection for a month. While it is very possible to get pregnant while on the pill, it is not always probable. The only way you'll know is if you take a home pregnancy test, and B/C pills will not effect the outcome of it as the tests pick up a hormone that is different than what is used in the pill.

I had this feeling i kept feel like i am sick feeling like throwing up but i am on shot but me and my ex bf have a kinda sexuall relationships we had sex for 5 times but in hours i think i could be pregant for sure i am afraid if i am but i hopefully i wasn't even pregant :-( but my father didn't know i am only 17 year old but hoping that didn't happens ! But if birth control didn't work for me then i wont be using it ever again and not have sex till 21 year old!

Okay, Obviously you don't know that Birth control pills shouldn't be trusted until AT LEAST 1 MONTH! I'm surprised no one told you. That other person that posted probably thought the same thing, It's not instant. What the bc pill does is gives you more hormones to make your body think it's pregnant, therefore your body will not release an egg. It like playing a trick on your body.
Lately I have been finding it annoying, I have been on bc for about 3-4 years now, I am on Lutera, an oral contraceptive. I have had extremely sore breasts lately, and getting acne where I've never had it before. It's very much pissing me off. I kinda feel bad but, i want to get pregnant, but My Hubby doesn't want a baby yet. I don't feel like i could go behind his back and not take it anymore, so.....It's very stressful.
Good luck, next time, make sure you do your research. ^.^