I'm definately not pregant. I've never had sex before.

I feel some strange pressure in my stomach area and I have experienced bloating. It feels like I'm hungry...but I'm not. It's lasted since last saturday. Therefore it's been going on for little over a week.
Before that I had an abnormal amount of discharge (whiteish) and I've noticed that drinks seem to go right through me. I've been constipated for what seems like forever, but it's slowly coming out in form of diarrhea.

I feel uncomfortable when walking around and sitting, but crouching feels fine and so on. The other day I had sharp pains in my stomach, but I think that's due to an upcoming period (it's a usual symptom).

I got freaked out when I showed signs of pregnancy, but I have NEVER had sex, so I can calm myself down with that.
What could I have? Could it be a stomach disorder?

Hey there. I have had these exact symptoms for the last 2 months. I'm starting to become very depressed. My parents keep telling me that I'm probably stressed, but trust me...that's not the case. I have strange pains in my stomach, back pain (lower and around the shoulder area), constant urination, I feel hungry but don't want to eat. I've not thrown up or had any terrible headaches. Could this be endometriosis? I've noticed a lot of similar symptoms when researching. PLEASE HELP ME! I'm going CRAZY!

I have had similar symptoms is the past. If it is a painless bloat along with a whitish discharge it may just be ovulation. It could also be a yeast infection. I would consult an OBGYN to rule out any abnormalities. It is never too early to see an OBGYN once you start your menstrual cycle. I hope this helps.

HI i know what u r all talking about i have suffered for nearly 9 years now i had scans etc and found out i had cysts on ovaries, was told i would have to have an op 4 months laer still didnt hear a word it wasn't until i was takin very ill with it that i called hosp and was in the next day where they found nothing. i still suffer now and at this moment feel what u r feeling been like this for a week. Just found out that it may be my bowel causin all the pain. My advice to u all is persist with ur doctor and get things checked out never think u r a pest its ur health and life its affecting.It may be nothing, i wish i had the nerve years ago to persist. I only did something bout it as i am trying for a baby and finding it hard to conceive let me know how u get on and here if u wanna chat at all

for two days now my stomach has been grumbling.
im so scared though because i went on a trip with my school last weekend and some random guys were with me for a bit one night.
i remmeber everything me and the guys showed up in my room with my friends in there, but i dont know what i was doign with them before.(my firends werent around)
im so scared im pregant.
but im nto dizzy.
i dont feel like puking.
its just my stomach.

wouldnt i feel pain after, if lets say one of them did DO somethign with me?
i didnt feel anything, i felt weird in the morning cuz i was hungover.
but i dont know...what should i dooooooooo!!!

Hi there, Ask your doctor about something called insullin resistant. You get pains and bloating. I went to the doctors over and over again. Finally they sent me to a endocronologist (blood doctor) I found out what it was . It messed me up as far as all my hormons. I was told I could not have any children. They then put me on medication. Something called glucathoghe. Usually for diabetics. Guess what ? I got betterand became pregnant. My son is two years old and wonderful. The medication makes you very fertil.

Hey, ive been having pains in my stomache too on the left side sometimes their sharp and sometimes its just a little pain on the lower part and my period wasnt normal it was lighter and shorter and ive never had sex either and i dont know whats wrong

im 11 years old i never had sex and i was scared for my life. i havent told my mother about this problem because she might not believe me ......im so scared someone please help me i need a doctor.... :-( %-) :'( :'(

Hello, Ive had unprotected sex with my partner recently and since Ive been having a faint "qweezy" sort of feeling in my stomatch. Its like i want to eat all the time and liquids dont last 5 minutes in my stomatch. Going to the bathroom constantly is becoming annoying. I think its because im stressed. Stressing over worrying about being pregnant. I tested about an hour ago and It was negative, but I still cant figure out why I feel like c**p. Also, this morning I had a vein burst in my eye. Wierd stuff. Any advice? I was just bored and trying to find answers before I went to the doctor next week.

im experiencing weird stuff too...3 months ago..i was with this guy and we didnt have sex but he kept trying to put it in and then he cummed and i think some might have got in me...i havent had my periof since then...i have had headaches...and been really tired and moody...and have had to go to the bathroom non stop...and i can feel like a heartbeat in my stomach...idk if its jus all in my head or if i really am pregnant...

did any of you find out whats causing it?

F.Y.I. for the user who said she could feel a heartbeat in her stomach...that would be your own. If you are really pregnant, it would be to early to detect a heartbeat let alone ever feel it through the placenta, amniotic fluid and your skin. The fetus is very well protected so I doubt if this would be possible. :D

Mother-of-Two

i feel the same way. i get pains in my stomach, under my rib cage, nausea, and when im hungry i dont have the nerves to eat cause i dont want to or dont have the urges to eat anymore... some one help me please... i dont know what to do or what to tell anyone about it... can someone email at :(

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

i've never had sex but it hurts all along the left side of my stomach. not to mention that i stood up cuz i had to pee and it looked like i was pregnant. after i went, it was back to normal. ive also had really bad headaches, cant sleep im not hungry ever anymore and usually im starving. the smell of fod makes me sick. except mini pretzels. please help!!!!!!!

okay so i'm 13 and since last week , after i ate my stomach would hurt. i also started coughing and i thought it was whooping cough. anyways, my stomach hurts for no reason at all. wheni lqy down its okay but when i stand it feels like there's a rock in there. i have been going number 2 for the past few days but it was kind of diarrhea i THINK and going to the toilet still doesnt help. the next day it hurts again. anyone know what this is?