Hello, hopefully someone can answer some of these questions or relate. I'm 22 and had sex on April 14th using the "pull out" method(with long term bf)<<< reliable, I know! lol I have been extremely on schedule for my period for well over a year now(I get it the 25th of each month). So I should have started the 25th of April. The 24th I had nausea, like I usually do in the first couple days of my cycle, but it was more intense. The 27th came around, so 2 days late, and I still hadn't gotten my period. I wasn't super worried but I took a test that night(27th) and it was negative. Then another test the next morning(28th) and negative again. Through the next couple days I dealt with nausea, scratchy throat, slight cramping(which I've never had before. ever), and just being sleepy all the time. It's now May 3rd and I just got what I think is my period this morning(So a week and a day late). But with this, I've been so nauseous it's almost dibilitating and I've been cramping(Again, I've never had cramps until this week) and my nose was a little runny. I feel like my body is just acting really strange. I know another cause can be stress but my stress level hasn't elevated or anything lately. Could this be late implantation bleeding? It was red and heavier though. I don't know. Just trying to get some answers. I should also add that I never get sick. So all this strangeness is just throwing me off. Help?

help any 1

So did u end up prego?

So did u ever become pregnant? Ive read implantation is impossible after a missed period. However my last pregnancy I was ten days late. Then a very heavy af came. Or so I thought. I always have 33 day cycles. Following month found out i was pregnant and to me was a ten month pregnancy.she was born to date of last imp bleed?bThis time is the same. Bled heavily ten days after missed period. Im due in two days for my next but all tests are negative. Feel like pregnant now for last 6week. But ovulation was only 5 week ago. So is it that I have strong ovulating symptoms that my body recognizes? Its impossible to know ur pregnant when fertized egg only cells? Right? Driving myself crazy but guess ill know in the next week or so. Anyone else had a pregancy after ttc that conflicts with medics?