I need help please! I had sex with my boyfriend on November 11th and he ejaculated inside me. That same night I took plan B. On November 15th ( four days later), I had my regular period all the way till like November 21. ( It was longer this time because of Plan b). So on November 23, Me and my BF had sex again and he came inside of me again! This time I did not take plan B. I actually did nothing about it. So on, November 26, (3 days later) I stated of with a light pink discharge. I had some of it on/off through out the day. Then the next day it turned into brown discharge. The brown discharge lasted about four to five days and then ended. Other symptoms that I have been experiencing are nausea through out the day, a little of lower back pain, and my breast sometimes hurt. Also I did take a preg while implantation bleeding and it did come out negative. I am only 24 years old. 

I've had around the same issues however are you on any type of BC?? If so it would help to know what kind