I was on the pill for 15 years and stopped taking it September 22nd. First period wasn't until November 1st, lasted seven days and was consistent with how my periods used to be before the pill-- also I've never been regular. During October, I charted, and BBT's were around 97.4 in the early part of the month, 98 and up just before my period.

I've been TTC but didn't chart temps until a few days after my period this month-- and since then the temps have been consistently around 98.1 every day, which is higher than they were last month. Day 16-17 I had light brown spotting. The only other possible symptom could be that I'm definitely more aware of smells and find myself feeling low blood sugar crashes if I get hungry.

Could it be possible that I ovulated already and might be pregnant, or is this wishful thinking? When could I do a pregnancy test, since I have no idea what my "normal" schedule would be?

Ok, I'm going to reply to my own post. I had two positive home PPT's and went to the doctor Monday-- found out through a sonogram I'm actually five weeks pregnant. I'm completely confused by this because I had seven days of bleeding that looked exactly like a period at the beginning of November, so I don't know how I could have been pregnant at that time. Oh well. And it wasn't implantation bleeding, it was spotting, and they were concerned if it keeps up, so I have to go back again in a few days to monitor it...

Goodluck to you! Hope the best for you and your baby.