My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant since I got off the pill which was October of last year. Now 7 months later we decided to take it to the next step and have sex every other day especially because since I have been off the pill my period has been a 42 day cycle every month which I know is longer than normal but thats what it was. So this month we tried and according to a fertility calendar I was due to ovulate April 10th but was suppose to be fertile April 7 through April 13, my first day of my last period was March 14th which lasted 6 days which is normally how long my period last. Well this month I wiped and had some light pink blood and thought it was my period April 16th and when I seen that the next day that it did not get heavier nor did the color change I just knew it was not a normal period so from the 16th till now April 22 I have been spotting light pink sometimes brown and sometimes alittle red mixed with pink when I wipe sometimes on a liner but not the normal flow of AF. I took a test last week and it was negative. Is it to early to test? When should I test again? Do you think I could be pregnant ? Oh and one thing I left out is my breast are so sore to the touch and feel fuller... 

Sounds like implantation bleeding to me! It is possible its too early to test. I'm in the exact same boat, and I would have ovulated april 10th aswell.. I've had negative tests, but feel pregnant and have had light bleeding like implantation! Keep me posted please :))

Implantation bleeding does not last that long. As far as the color, thats true to implantation but it should have only lasted at most like 2 days.