Im a little puzzled. I had my period on December 15th and now for some reason I started my period again on December 29th. Could this be Implantation Bleeding or my period?? I also started having pregnancy symptoms right after my period on the 15th and continuing to have them. What could this be?? %-)

Hmm... that's highly unlikely to be a period so soon after your previous menstruation, so between implantation bleeding or period, my guess would be the latter. An implantation bleeding tends to happen between seven and 12 days after conception, so... that's 18 days between the 15th and 29th? And most people ovulate about 14 days before their next period. See my problem? 

In short, I really don't know what this is. If you think you were already pregnant before, and your period on the 15th was early pregnancy spotting too, because you started having pregnancy symptoms around that date as well, then take a pregnancy test. If you are worried, see a doctor. That's all I can advise you. 

I've never had sore nipples with my menstrual cycle and it's been going on for about 3days now . My period should be coming in the next two day but I also constipation , diarrhea , bloating and gas. Some are tho are regular and the time of a period... idk what to think