I was wondering if anyone can help. Me and my husband are trying to get pregnant. This is our first time trying, my first pregnancy.

My last normal period was sept 30. We had unprotected sex on my most fertil days. I started spotting a week before my period was due.
oct 21st - wasnt due until 27-28. ( usually regular )
Light pinkinsh/brown, no cramps or discomfort really - lasted 3 days.
However on my 4th day - started cramps and bleeding was a little heavier - more spots and a little redder. (still doesn't feel like a normal period) I had tried a hpt - results was negative, may have been too early to test
Could it be a result of stress? I'm really anxious to know
Could this be implantaion or period?

Thanks
Babyhopes

Hi Shadz,
One question: were you on the pill at all before you and your husband started trying? Going off the pill will change your period a lot - trust me, I'm dealing with it right now.

I'm not an expert, but from what reading I've done it sounds like implantation bleeding is pretty light and only lasts 2 or 3 days. Of course, everyone is different, so who knows? But it probably is too early for you to get a positive test if you just got through with ovulation (which I'm guessing since your last normal period was Sept. 30). It's best to wait until you are late for your next period, at least a day but longer is better.

Hope that helps.

No - I've never been on the pill

How much blood is normal?

So far, has been 3 days light brownish/light pink, 4 day was a little redder
little heavier, 5 day back light
5 days early for my normal period

Confused?

I have the same problem as you. I had my last period on sept 22nd. And have been spotting the exact same as you. A bit heavier spotting on the 4th day but now back to pinkish brown going on 8 days now. We are also trying to get pregnant. No one seems to know the answer so I think I'll call the Doc today. I'll let you know what he tells me.

I have a Doc appt. at 1:45 cst today. I will keep you updated. No worries. It may be nothing or even something exciting.

Doc said one of three things. Possible m/c, slim chance of ok pregnancy, or didn't ovulate this month. I had blood work done today and will find out next week. Good luck to you.

Thanks for the update...

I have an appointment monday.
Fingers crossed x

Keep me posted.
Good luck to you 2

hi im new and trying for a baby also i had unprotected sex on late friday this past week and started bleeding saturday just week off bc can i be or get pregnant please help thanks