OK. I am 22 years old and I have one son, have had two miscarrages the last on was in May of this year. I had implantation bleeding only with my last pregnancy. Today is Aug. 3 and my cycle started on the 21 of July. My period was shorter than normal and I normaly have a 30 day cycle starting on the same date every month. I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 months now and just started charting BBT's and cervical mucus. I think I ovulated 3 days ago, but when I checked my mucus today it was light pink. What is going on? I thought it was supposed to dry up after ovulation and nothing says anything about it being very very light pink? Could my dream finally come true? Could I be preg.? My temps have been high and haven't went down yet. How soon would a preg. test work. I bought some today just in case. Please help!!

i thought that i would give you guys some more info in case you need it. i was talking with my fiance trying to figure out how many times since my period we have did "laundry" and we concluded that i started on the 21 and since i stopped bleeding on the 23 we have had sex 4 times. could this be the real thing or am i getting my hopes up for nothing. i really want a baby and REALLY REALLY want twins. i have also had mild cramps off and on today mainly on my left side.

I know this post is old but I would like to know if u were pregnant. I had unprotected sex last week a day after my period. Two days later I had pink mucus when I wiped. Now wondering if I'm pregnant.... anyone else have symptoms like this and found out u were pregnant?