Hi. I'm 43 year old female and I'm very worried for my father’s health state. For last couple of years he has problems with his heart and, no meter how careful he was or how regularly he was taking his medications- just few days ago he has experienced one very serious heart attack!
He was lying in hospital for a week and doctors determined that he is capable for home treatment.
He also got some Plavix medication and I would like to find out more about it, about possible side effects and dosage!

Hi. I'm very sorry about your father but I'm glad that he’s feeling good now. What can I tell you about this drug. You probably know that this is a prescription medication that help reduce risk of future heart attack or stroke.
It should be taken daily by mouth and patient shouldn’t skip a day.
His primary role is to prevent blood clots in affected blood vessels. Like any other drug, there are some side effects that could occur if you're using this drug such as excessive tiredness, headache, dizziness
upset stomach and stomach pain but they occur very rarely, especially in overdose cases.