I could not believe what has happened to me. I am 31 years old and I have always been physically very active. But, last week I went for running and as soon as have taken first strep I felt enormous pain in the lower back, that made me almost unable to walk. I thought it would pass over night, but it didn't so I went straight to the doctor. He told me this could be the case of sciatica, but I need to do several more tests for a diagnose. He prescribed me indomethacin for sciatica, to ease the pain, and I would just like to know a bit more about this drug.

I must say that drug is very effective, I have used it while I was having problems with kidney stones. Pain was simply unbearable, but indomethacin dealt with it easily. Still, doctor told me that there could be some side effects, but, fortunately, I had been using it for a short time, so I did not have any problems. The only thing I felt was nausea from time to time, but not that serious.