I have to say that living with rheumatoid arthritis is something I would not recommend to anyone, but unfortunately, I have to deal with it, and have been doing that for almost a decade. I am 61 years old now and I cannot even remember how many medications I have already used. I take indomethacin now, but it makes me feel loopy, should I stop with the therapy?

Indomethacin belongs to a group of anti inflammation medications that are used especially for dealing with various forms of arthritis and some other conditions, such as gout, tenditis, bursitis... My father has been using it for his problems with osteoarthritis and it really helps. He did felt dizziness couple of times, but it was nothing serious. So, of you have problems with this med, I guess you have to talk to your doctor about changing the therapy.