I've had protective sex and then unprotected sex a little later but didn't finish. This took place 8 days after my period...my cycle is irregular and varies from 28-36 days. The next day it felt like my back or kidneys were cramping and my vagina felt more tingly and wet. The discharge isn't much but it's more than usual with no smell. It doesn't burn when I urinate but I do go more frequently. Sometimes I get pelvic pain.This has been going on for 3 days. Is this early pregnancy or an infection?

usually if there is a unprotected sex it may lead to pregnancy but take a pregnancy test to conform your self.i think it is not a infection

It's sounds like infection to me but since you said you had an unprotected sex there is a chance that you are pregnant. You didn't put so much detail here, like did he cummed or not, or how many days ago? Take a test if you want, that's more reliable.