Hi , so around I had my lmp on March 19, 2011 and i had just came off birthcontrol so I really was unsure of my cycle length being 28 days or 30. I Had unprotected sex on April 1, 2011 and I`ve havent had a period. I calculated when I should expected my next period for cycle 28 and 30 and for a 28 day cycle my period was suppose to be 4-16-11 and for a 30 day cycle on 4-18-11. Today is 4-20-11 and I Havent had my period. I took a pregnancy test on 4-17-11 and it was negitive, I thought maybe it was too early if my cylce actually was 30 days long because my missed period wouldnt be scheduled till two days later. Could I still be possibly pregnant ?

Depending on how long have you been on birth control, it's quite possible that your ovulation and your menstrual cycle just are not as exact as your calculations are - it can take some time for ovulation to restart after stopping BC pills and it takes more time the longer you were on the pill. So, I doubt that you were ovulating at the time you had unprotected sex, but even if you were, two weeks after the unprotected sex is the time when pregnancy test is reliable. Your period can be easily late because of the BC pills, but you can do the test again.