Hi, is there anyone who is familiar with drug called Infliximab? I am suffering from the Crohn's disease. I have been on numerous therapies but they didnt help. I have heard numerous stories about Infliximab and they all confirm that it is very good medication. What I need to know is how much I should take it and something about interactions.

My sister has problems with ankylosing spondylitis and she is taking Infliximab as a therapy. I have heard that the dosage is the same for those two conditions. You should take the 5 milligrams per kilogram or 2.27 milligrams per pound. About the interaction I know that you should not take it if you are already using Anakinra or immunosuppressive therapy because it can lead to severe infections.

I had taken Infliximab in 2004.I had Arthritis,Ankylosing spondylitis.For 1 month all my pain had vanished completely.But later on my life was hell.Every pain which initially wasn't there had cropped up.

I suggest you JUST DONT GO FOR ANYTHING REMOTELY RELATED TO ALLOPATHY for your cure.