Hey guys, so I am 27 years old and I was always a healthy girl. I never had any problems with my health, nothing was bothering me, but when I had this routine exam for my job, I find out that I have something that is called a heartburn. My doctor tried to explain to me, but I haven't listened to him a lot. To be honest. Anyway, he told me that maybe I will need to start using some medications to cure it, but I don't want to take any type of antibiotics. That is why I am here. I want to know how to get rid of heartburn naturally without antacids?

I also vote for all of those natural ways. I mean, there are so many medications that you can find in the pharmaceutical companies. I am not saying that they are not good, but naturally is natural and natural should always come first. In the first place, you should adjust your diet to remove or reduce certain foods that can trigger and allow for acid to sneak out from the stomach. Avoid, for example, sodas, don't drink it. Drink lemon juice instead. Also, I have heard that slippery elm can also help, but I am not sure where I can find it. 

Celebrity

Yes, but people have one thing where they are making a mistake. They avoid certain foods and they are avoiding them all at once. There is one thing that you should know, dealing with heartburn doesn't necessarily mean you have to avoid these foods and drinks that are not good, that you need to avoid them altogether. But you have to have one thing ant your mind and that is - what you’re eating prior to experiencing any painful symptoms. Generally, if you are having problems with it heartburn, you should avoid junk foods, sodas, alcohol, etc. Be moderate in everything, so in the foods as well. 

You should definitely focus on eating a healthy food diet because it can help you. Diet program is one way of how to get rid of heartburn fast. When we are talking about this diet, you should know that this diet program should be filled with whole foods that don’t aggravate your digestive system.In this category you can eat leafy green vegetables, all berries, starchy vegetables such are sweet potatoes, coconut oil, etc.  This diet program is actually a good thing because it focuses on whole foods that treat digestive issues. For sure, it is helpful and you should try it. 

Besides all of those tips, you really should try to avoid your to have stress. Probiotics are actually a great thing to deal with it. Also, you can use magnesium and eat foods that are rich in magnesium. As you already know, magnesium can help you relaxing muscles, it can help you sleep better, but it also can help you deal with stress, eases digestion and can prevent improper sphincter functioning. For example, to see some progress, you should take 400 milligrams of a high-quality magnesium supplement once or twice per day, it depends on how you feel about this.

You know what is a good thing as well? It is natural and it can help you get rid of the heartburn?  L-glutamine. Yes, this is a natural thing that has gained attention for being one of the best products that can help you in healing yourself from digestion disorders. If you are planning to take it, you should ask your doctor for some tips, because, like with every other thing, you can have some side - effects. So, I think that every doctor will recommend you to take five grams of glutamine powder twice per day with your favorite meals. 

Celebrity

Hey, I just remember one thing as well. Drink ginger tea every day, it is pretty effective and good. So, ginger can cure heartburn without any type of medicines by minimizing acidity. A lot of studies have been done about this and some of the showed that ginger has a gastroprotective effect. It is good because it is blocking acid and suppressing helicobacter pylori as well. It is very easy to make ginger tea on your own, just add grated ginger into a cup of boiled water and let it cool. Drink as much as you want, because it can't harm you .