Hello. I'm 42 year old female. I would like to get some advices and information about the condition I have developed.
About three weeks ago I started to suffer from some symptoms I never had before. I started to feel pain and stiffness in the lower back or buttocks, especially in the morning.
I contacted my doctor over this and he told me that it could be something with my sacroiliac joint but he will be sure only after X-rays of the sacroiliac joints and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan.
After the tests came- he told me I suffer from some condition called Sacroilitis and prescribed me some pain killers and antibiotics. What else should I know about this condition?

Hello. I was diagnosed with Sacroilitis few years back. I remember I had terrible pain in my back that was radiating to my legs. I have contacted my GP over this and he told me some facts about it.
Sacroilitis is the name of inflammation of the sacroiliac joint. The sacroiliac joint connects the lower spine and pelvis. There are two of these joints and they can become inflamed for a number of different reasons. These could be trauma, general arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, etc.
I have recovered from it completely and didn’t have any other problems with it after treatment. The treatment is usually initiated with anti-inflammatory agents in combination with physical therapy.

Hi,i am 21 years old boy and iam suffering from both the diseases sacroilitis and coccydnia mean i have swelling over my coccyx and hip bones and pain.My doc suggested me to take Xanbid(Contains 275 mg Naproxen with sodium) 2 tablets per day and a gel(Fastum) to rub and heating the bones.I had mild improvement u can say that 10% recovery .After a month i again visited my doc he sugguested me to take Dolomap tablet(Contains 500 mg of Naproxen) and Nuberol tablet(Contains Paracetamol and Orphenadrine Citrate.This tablet is may be to reduce pain) 2 tabets each per day 2 after break fast and 2 after dinner and asked me to again heat the sweeling and rub the gel Tormax(Contains Naproxen Sodium)over the bones.He told me that if it will not work then he will gimme injections which is the last step of treament.He told me that there is no need for operation for such diseases.He also told me to sit only over air cushion nothing else he told me that I should take cushion everywhere i go.Hope it will help u too.