HELP!! I have a problem that I need some advice on I cannot talk to anyone I know about this because of the situation I am in. I am married and due to have a baby in June. The due date given to me is June 16th. My last menstral period was on September 8th. My period does not always come on the same exact day each month, but I do consider myself to have regular periods (as they do come every month) & my cycle is usually 28-29 days. (My period in august was on the 12th) I had unproteced sex with my husband because we wanted a baby- we had unprotected sex during the time of month when I thought was most fertile and I was ovulating, (from the 20th to 24th) I was counting 12-14 days after my LMP. I feel so guilty about this but I also had sex- with a condom most of the time but unprotected using the withdrawl method also a few times- with another person around this same time. He did not ejaculate near my vaginal area at all during the times he pulled-out of me without a condom on. I had sex with this person on the 18th and 19th of September and also on the 25th & 26th- he never ejaculated inside me. My husband did each time we had sex this month. In your opinion based on the information I am providing here do you think the baby is my husbands or is there a big possibility it could be the other man's? Please respond, please help.!

There is always a chance it could be the other man's but more than likely it seems to be more possible that your father is the happy father to be. You can always ask the other man to take a DNA test if need be after the baby is born just to be certain however.

I'll try to help by telling you i am a 28 year old man who has been using the withdrawal method since i lost my verginity years and years ago i should have an army of children by now but i dont i only have 1 son 2 years old and thats just because the condom broke during a heated simultaneous orgasm where we didnt realize the condom broke until afterwards so i hope that calms your mind.

BUT, ON THE OTHER HAND!!!!!,

any doctor will tell you that a man secreats small amounts of PRESIMINAL FLUID when turned on before and DURING sex this fluid contains small amounts of semen and SPERM so just because the other man withdrawed dosent mean tiny amounts of sperm didnt enter your vagina so to be on the safe side always use a condom and to be absolutely sure who the father is DONT CHEAT ON YOUR HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!

being that i had a similar situation but i used a condom with the other guy and not with my husband my baby belongs to my husband so i think that by your husband ejaculating inside of you makes him the father

I'm 17 and have been with my boyfriend for five months. 8 weeks ago I was hanging out with my brothers friend who is a little bit older than me and we got really drunk. I don't remember much, other than I woke up with no underwear on and kept getting little flash backs of him having sex with me. I felt horrible, because I was a virgin and was saving myself for my boyfriend. I never told anyone, I felt too ashamed. About a week after that I was in a really bad place and had sex with my boyfriend and have had sex 4 times since then, all times unprotected. The past few weeks I've felt...different, there's no other way to describe it. I just feel off. I've thought of being pregnant but I've been having a red/brown bleeding for a few weeks on and off and am thinking it may be my period..I took a test but it was negative-(this was about 2 weeks after I lost my virginity) but I'm also not sure whether I might be pregnant and my body's just reacting strangely. I've had nausea, and have been barely able to eat for the past few weeks, horrible exhaustion-barely able to get out of bed, a strange dragging, twinging feeling in my uterus, sore breasts(with I've only experienced once when I first started my menstrual cycle.)-weird bluish circles around my nipples, and weird pains in my lower back, pelvis, hips and sometimes my knee. I don't think that these are normal pregnancy symptoms, but I really don't know much about pregnancy in general so I don't know what to think. I'm so confused, and I have no idea- if I am pregnant- who the father is. Any helpful advice is much appreciated.