k so i am so confused as to what may or may not be happening to my body right now.... my last period was on august 21, so my period SHOULD have started on september 18-ish.... my periods are usually VERY regular ...but now my period is 10 days late... my boyfriend and i HAVE been having unprotected sex, he pulls out but it wouldn't hurt us tooo bad if we had a baby (i inherited money from my grandma who passed away who wanted the money spent SPECIFICALLY on her Future great grand-babies)
this is my (very short) list of symptoms that MAY indicate pregnancy:
-about 3 days ago, i had slept almost allll day long, i was up for about 30min and decided to go to Walgreen's with my mom... i was very hot and tired...more like exhausted and my heart was racing extremely hard and fast, got home after about 15-30min at Walgreen's, ate dinner and went strait back to bed..that was the only time i was THAT tired though...i usually take naps after class
-i've had a light brownish color when i wipe after using the bathroom...there was barely anything like BARELY any coloring, so i haven't been using any sort of liners and i have a lot of discharge coming out also (sorry a lot of this is tmi but idk what to think)
-i feel kind of sick in the mornings but i haven't thrown up (yet?)...i usually just drink water and lay my head down and relax...sometimes it goes away quick, sometimes it doesn't
-i get chills at random, weird times (which a friend told me was a sign?!)
-i was constipated today (which some people say is an early sign, and others say it's not)
...... i haven't had sore/tender nipples or gotten completely sick, i also don't use the restroom too much more (only a little bit b/c i try and drink a lot of water when i feel sick-ish on and off during the day)....i don't know if i FEEL pregnant...but my mom said only SOME people have the feeling of being pregnant
i'm 20, in college, my bf and i haven't planned on having a baby but it won't K.I.L.L. us... we have the money and the experience (he helped me pretty much raise my baby brother) we just use the "pull out method" b/c we're still going through college
PLEASE HELP! i'm not sure if i should take the test or not yet b/c i've been having that VERY light brown spotting for about 3 days and i think i should wait til it's gone
....and idk if it will help but we've only had sex about 4 times since my last period (i went out of town and he works plus school keeps us away)
please.... i don't want to hear about if you have the same problem and if you need help too, i just need someone to let me know if this has happened to them and if they were or weren't pregnant....not to be rude but i want an answer-please!
thank you!

sorry it was soooo long :-(

Well, the only symptom I really saw on here that could actually indicate pregnancy is constipation. I know when I found out I was pregnant I was constipated and my breasts had felt most of the changes. They got bigger, harder, and a lot more tender which is a definite indication. The sleeping thing is one but you don't get that tired where you sleep all day and all night. You just need a power nap to get you through the day. I've never seen random chills being a sign of pregnancy. So honestly, I don't think that you are pregnant but to ease your mind, you could always take a test. Good luck.

So... were you pregnant?