It is not modern to have one single hair dress whole life. With my "wonderful" curls I have no choice. My hair dresser comforts me with the same old story – Do you know how many girls would die for hair like this. No thanks. I won't long straight hair and I won't have to stay that way. Any straightening advice?

For long straight hair which will stay that way, you have to be born with it. I am sorry to tell you this, but I don't want to lie to you. But you can find a lot of products, styling tools and right brushes, which you can use to make hair you like. If this is to complicate for you, than you can ask your hair dresser to it for you. I think that result will be satisfied.

I agree, ask your hairstylist if you can get your hair chemically straightened. I use to have curly hair but I have straightened it a lot over the years with a ceramic straightener and it has become less curly. I suggest a CHI ***** & using straightening products. Make sure not to over do them because it will just make your hair greasy. I hope I was able to help :-)

**edited by moderator**web addresses not allowed**

perm your hair

ok to the post above ^^ perming your hair wont make it straight...lol
and the best thing is to straighten everyday with GHD's or you can get hair extenisons with can be any colour length style..so all you have to do is straighten your own hair then clip them in so they sound quite good for you

get the permanate japanese hair straighting, costs alot but is permanate. just have to go back for touch ups in the scalp area cause of regrowth of hair

I know one of perming is curling, but there is a differant type of perm to make it straight, and to the post above , this is the same thing just dfifferant name, nothing is perminate, but this makes your hair 'permantly' straight, only untill your hair at the roots grow though. its a special chemical which makes your hair monicules straight, but because hair grows from the roots, the new root hair isnt effected by the chemical.. it lasts up to 6-9 weeks and is around 40-80 pounds depending on where you get it and what hair stylist does it.. make sur ethey know what they are doing other whise they wil kill your hair!!

Sorry i didnt go into much detail as before.. I couldnt be arsed