Has anyone had any success with curing their leukemia or any type of cancer using iP6 with inositol?  If so, I'd like to hear about your results.  I'm 59 and I have Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and the white blood count has been slowly rising.  I'd like to hear about any other protocol you might be using that has been successful.  Thanks for any help you can provide. Gianna

A friend of ours has had skin cancers removed 3 to 4 times a year since he was 57. Two years ago he started taking iP6 and has had no further incidents of skin cancer. He's also more full of life now at 72 than he was 5 years ago.

I know my friend's dad was diagnosed with stomach cancer. He went right to the herbal store and purchased IP6 & Inositol capsules. Not sure how long he took them for before going back to get tested, but his stomach cancer disappeared.

Also, I know a few people that had success, one being my high school gym teacher with pancreas cancer, but he took more than IP6 & Inositol. He also took Maitake D mushroom extract ( the drops) and Essiac tea ( main ingredient Burdock root). His dr told him he didn't have long to live. This was over 15 years ago, and he's still kicking and doing well. After his cancer disappeared he attempted to stop taking the regimen, but his cancer came back. So he decided to take the regimen again, and again the cancer disappeared. So he decided that these herbs would be part of his life time diet.