HI
4 years ago i had a misscarriage at 21 weeks. Duringthis preganancy i had pain on my right side of my abdomanand was bleeing . This pain continued after the pregnancy. 2 Years later I had another miscarriage at 6 weeks but since then i am having severe prolonged periods which are very heavy with constant clots lasting 3 months at a time with may be a day or 2 break. I have been to see the gynae but all i have been told is they can't find anything. I have had numerous scans, blood tests and smears.

I did have a fibroid but i have been told they have disapeared. I am trying for a baby but with no luck. two years before my miscarriage I had a boy who is now 6. I concieved easily with the last 3 pregnancies but since this problem i am not getting pregnant.

Please can someone help with advice.

well im 23 yrs old and i remember when i got my period@ 14 it was regular i think after i started having sex my cycles changed. My period has been on now way before easter and hasnt gone off yet, it acts as if its gonna go off,but maybe an hr or mins later its right back and heavier than ever. Ive been to the ob/gyn and they have put me on depo shots inwhich they made me gain alotta weight and didnt have a period for over 2 yrs and the pills make me sick. I dont want any birth control i want something to help regulate. I stopped taking them only after a yr but it still took a whole yr for it to comeback on. I really wanna have kids the doctors all say take this pill or some sh*t. i want to know whats wrong with me. I also think it runs in the family my cousin has the same problem and so did my mother. this has been goin on for 6yrs and i still cant get any understanding. i know its not weight wise because my cousin was bigger than i was and now she has lost weight and the problem remains. When it does go off its for about a couple days a week or a couple weeks, It seems like i pay for it being off so when it comes back my body hurts me sooo. i dont know what to do it brings me to tears becuz im scared and i want kids soooo bad can some1 please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am 16 and still a virgin and i use to be regular but lately i have been having prolonged bleeding and clots. the doctor says there is nothing wrong with me that it just sometimes happens. my periods have lasted up to three months and i am beginging to worry cause i am constintly tired and worn down. i also have alot of cramps and sore stomachs but i dont no the cause. i started to get extremely worried when the other week i had a blood clot the size of my palm i told my doctor and she said that i need to go for an ultrasound. can anyone help me or give me advice as to what might be happening

Hello, I'm 23 and lately i've had the opposite problem. I've been missing my period for a few months and then i'll have an extreme intense period. With lots of clotting and abdominal pain. unlike cramps just a stabbing pain if i move too fast. It's been this way for years. I've never had a regular period and it's scary when they do come. I know that it will hurt badly and that it will last a long time.
I'm finally seeking a second opinon from another doctor. Sometimes thats what you need to do to get an answer.