I'm 27, almost 28 and I recently had sexual intercourse and then have heavy bleeding with bleeding blood clots, this last time was extremely embarrassing as this time it was more than a drop it was almost a puddle of soaked sheets, when me and my partner realized I got up and the blood was dripping down my legs, I rushed to the bathroom to take a shower to notice that I had several blood clots in my vagina that were bleeding excessively, after taking a shower I was okay, with little blood on my underwear compared to a light day on my period. I'm not on my period, and haven't had one in almost 6 months, I have pcos, I'm obese and I have stopped taking my birth control pills for my pcos, because I wanted to see if I would get my period, this bleeding only occurs, when I have sex, and I have pain at first when starting intercourse and later problems urinating with sometimes burning when urinating. I have done some research on my own and came across secondary amenorrhea, for a women that hasn't had her period in 6 months or so and then there is a few other ones I considered like cervicitis or memorragia for the heavy bleeding but the only one that really fits the bills is the secondary amenorrhea, I'm also anemic so the heavy bleeding made me feel a little faint and light headed. If there is anyone that would know what this might be please let me know! any info from a doctor or gyno or anyone that knows would be greatly appreciated!

Same thing with me hun.... PCOS, obese, irregular period.... It hurts when my husband and I have sex too, to the point I don't want sex anymore because its very unenjoyable. I'm trying to figure out the answer and I am going to the doctor as soon as I save up enough money. I just want to let u know you aren't alone. Good luck!

Same case here...
Its due to irregular periods...
Nothing to worry