Well in the beginning everything was perfect! He was sweet and the most caring person ever. He sold coke in the beginning and had that under control. For the past year he has quit drinking because he gets out of hand. But I guess he had to replace it with meth. The first time I found it he said he was holding it for his "friend". I was stupid and believed him. Because I've NEVER done any kind of drugs. I only drink every now and then. Then I found it again and asked him to his face 3 times if he was selling it/ doing it. He lied and said he wasn't. Then I found the pipe in his bag, he said it was a lighter. He kept acting weird, loosing A LOT of weight his cheeks have started to cave in. His face is much paler. He would stay up for 2 days straight, he's suddenly become interested in hunting all night and guns and knives, people would call him non stop all night, he would have to leave at 2 am and he wouldn't get back until 6am. He was grouchy all the time, complain his back is hurting. We've stopped having sex as much as we used to. He became interested in fixing old trucks and never finished them. He was open to fix anything but never got it working. He's even started taking apart broken lighters and fixing them. Then one day while he was sleeping I went through his bag and found: the pipe, small bags, straws, scale, torch lighters, mr. clean eraser. (what the hell is that used for?) That was a year ago. 

Today, he is still doing it. He said it would never be this long. He always says I don't understand because I've never done drugs. I HATE when he says that.  He always uses it against me! He has lost contact with ALL his friends. but the few who do drugs. we don't go out at all, no dates no nothing! He never has time & always blows me off. He told me yesterday that I don't need to know his business and that I care too much about him. WTF. 

How Do I help him? I just want him to be the person I fell in love with! Please help! I don't want to leave him I love him so much! we've been together for 2 years! and it kills me to see him like this. But is there nothing I can do? I've tried everything. Am I supposed to just leave him? :'(

im 13 and i have done drugs before and am ashamed it can get addicting but best solution is a wonderful gf so just give him a hug and beg him to stop or u will leave him( but u really wont ) and ask him to throw them away. o by the meth is supposed to be like really addicting but im not 100percent sure i did weed

o and tell him to stay strong and have him see like a therapisr

mr clean will get u really high if u smell it like paint spray and u can do meth by either snorting it or smoking it

Well he boyfriend smokes weed, but I don't mind. I just want him to stop the other c**p.

o well like i said it is like one of the most addictive drugs i know so i recommend a therapist

2 years is nothing. I was many times with all my ex girfriends 2 years or more with her.I am trying to say that he is not the only guy in the world who is gonna love you.,believe me .,it is true. But if you can live with the fact that your bf is an addict and that u will be always the number 2.(if u don't understand the first love will be always the drug in hes life ) ,then stay with him and try to help him.

i am a recovering addict ive used heroin meth and drank for 12 yrs ive got 7 months clean you cant help someone who doesnt want help hes going to continue lieing all you can do is make a decision do i love this person enough to just put up with all this mess and hope hell pull his head out of his ass or tell him you need to make a choice get help or im leaving untill you decide to get help i wish i could give you a better solution but drugs are his everything the drugs are his love and also the money from selling it is another addiction all in itself.tell him i cant be with you like this go get help not clean up for a week and back to the same sh*t i mean call when youve got a month clean time theres rehabs na meetings theres help he just has to want to.

Cut him loose. You can listen to a bunch of people tell you unicorn and rainbow answers about this but the fact is he is an addict and if does not want help then he wont get even if you keep 'wishing' at him. Move on with your life because the drug is more important than you in his eyes and your going to end wasting a lot of time and emotions on him. Hard to hear but it may help him realize whats at stake if he ever had any actual feelings for you at all.

Stay away from dudes who 'started out selling coke' too. Seriously? What did your daddy do to you that your hanging out with filth like this to begin with?