I am a 22 year old male and have been sexually active with two different partners multiple times. Problem is I don't really get that "this is the best thing ever" sensation during intercourse. I've never orgasmed during intercourse or oral. The only way I can is handjobs. I am uncircumcised and when my penis is erect the foreskin wont expose the head of my penis. I am currently in the process of stretching my foreskin as this was not something I practiced at a younger age. My question is will sex feel better once my foreskin can pass the head of my penis? Has anyone else been in a similar situation? 

Hey savhage your sensation will increase after you can retract your foreskin it is also very important to wash behind your foreskin daily to help reduce the chance if infection and penile cancer

There are so many nerves in the foreskin that you should be able to orgasm without problem even though your foreskin does not retract.

It is not necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. Some men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. Some believe that a penis with a non-retractile foreskin has more sensation and that sex is better. You just need to see that your partner is well lubricated before you attempt penetration. You may need to add some personal lubricant if she does not lubricate.

It depends on just how tight your foreskin is. If it is really narrow and absolutely won't retract, then you can have penetrative sex without pain. On the other hand, if it just a little bit tight, then it is likely to be forced back during sex and that will hurt because it is tight.