I know a person with hepetitis c and I have read a little about it. I know that there are treatments but my question is, is hepetitis c curable?

Some of the research done lately show that over 90% of people who remain negative on hepatitis C tests 6 months after stopping therapy remain negative. However, it is very important to start the treatment of hepatitis C in time. If not treated in time, there is a high risk of developing cirrhosis, liver failure, or even liver cancer. If a person is infected with hepatitis C with 6 months or more, it is the right time to initiate a medical treatment to avoid the possibility of permanent liver damage. It is also essential for the person to restrain from consuming all alcohol.
The treatments of HCV infection are given by injection and so far there are three types of them, which differ in effectiveness.
The ones with hepatitis c are supposed to drink plenty of fluids, have a good rest as much as they can, and of course, get a proper diet and follow it.
Hepatitis c is a contagious disease and could be transmitted to other individuals by items that are contaminated with blood, and also it is very important to avoid having sex with the infected person without a condom.

I am looking for information about hepatitis B