I started to work recently in some food company and they gave us vaccine for hep a and b, but not c nor d. I don’t know much about it. What is the difference? I need some info about viral hepatitis. Thanks.

Maybe this will give you info about viral hepatitis. Sometime sis enough to get shot for A and B and be safe from all viruses. Hepatitis A is a liver disease caused by the HAV. Hepatitis A can affect anyone and it can occur in situations ranging from isolated cases of disease to widespread epidemics. Hepatitis B is a serious disease caused by a virus that attacks the liver and HBV can cause lifelong infection, cirrhosis of the liver, liver cancer, liver failure, and death. A liver disease is caused by the Hepatitis C virus (HCV), which is found in the blood of persons who have the disease. It is spread by contact with the blood of an infected person. Hepatitis D is a defective virus that needs the hepatitis B virus to exist and it is found in the blood of persons infected with the virus. Hepatitis E is a virus transmitted in much the same way as A virus.