My last period ended feb.10 and on feb.27 My boyfriend and I were 'experimenting' with sex - unprotected - and he pulled it out right before he cummed, which landed on my stomach. is it possible for it to travel to my vagina? also, the next day (feb.28) i found a light brownish colour in my underwear and when i wiped after going to the bathroom there was a LOT of clear fluid. I just figured i had my period early but its the day after feb.28 and nothing else showed up. What does this mean? I'm not ready to be pregnant I'm only 16 what do I do? HURRY Please!!!!!

Hi there! As far as I know, sperm travels very slowly and there was no way for it to get into your vagina from your stomach. The thing is that theoretically there is some sperm in precum (which comes slightly before men ejaculates), so withdrawal is said not to be a good contraceptive-if you know what I mean.

However, my boyfriend and I always do the withdrawal “method” and haven’t gotten pregnant not once. Of course that doesn’t have to mean anything. Personally, I doubt that there someone can get pregnant by precum but the problem is that it can’t be proven.

Another thing, even if some sperm managed to get into your vagina and fertilized your released egg, you wouldn’t bleed right away but about 7-10 days after this happened ( if it happened at all). I can’t tell what the blood was, but I don’t think it was implantation.

Did you shower after this unprotected sex on the 27th? What was this fluid like? Thick or watery, how much of it?

Have you and your boyfriend been tested for STD’s?

I personally think that if your only 16 and feel that your not ready to have a child then you should either not be having sex at all or you should be protected in some way. I f you want to have unprotected sex then go on the pil or get the implanon implant, this will stop pregnancy for 3 years it is worth it if you dont want to be pregnant and you dont have to worry about preotection unless you are having sex with a person who has a std then condoms are best

AT 13 WEEKS I WAS BLEEDING GYNI SAID I HAD A THREATENING MISCARAIGE IT STOPPED LASTED 3 OR 4 DAYS NOW IM 17 WEEKS AND WHEN I WIPE IT LOOKS LIKE THE BLEEDING IS GOING TO START AGAIN WHAT I HAVE NOTICED IS THAT THE PREVIOUS TIME AND NOW IS THE TIME I WOULD'VE MENSTRUATED IF I WASN'T PREGNANT I HAVE A HISTORY OF PCOS AND FELL PREGNANT WITHOUT ANY FERTILITY TREATMENT SCANS SHOW BABY IS GROWING NICELY WHAT DO YOU THINK CAUSES THE BLEEDING AND WHY IS IT HAPPENING AND IS PERHAPS NORMAL IN MY CASE PLEASE ADVISE

Me and my boyfriend had sex 3 times last wednesday. First with a condom, second without, third with. its monday now and im meant to have my period which is usually very heavy but it so far has only been sort of spotting and really brown. Is this my period or is it implantation bleeding? I have cramps on and off yesterday and today. the bleeding also started yesterday. im also feeling nausea but i think thats from nerves and worries. help please?