just some back ground info- my last period was on march14th to the 18th during that time i was off the pill and then a day after my period ended i started my new pack. 2 days later me and my boyfriend had had sex and he ejaculated in me 2 times.-

on the 1st of april i started to notice a very very light pink color on the toilet paper after i wiped. its been 3 days now and it went from pink to dark brown. could this be implantation bleeding?

Today -April 3rd- me and my boyfriend went to the hospital to go get tested to see if i could be pregnant. the doctor took a urine test and said it was negative. I told him how i had period like cramping along with the spotting as well as feeling queasy. he took a blood test but only tested for infections. didnt bother testing for pregnancy. (STUPID) in the end he came to the conclusion that i am "constipated"

Have any of you guys experienced this -not the doctor visit lol- ?? I have also been experience mood changes like all this weekend i felt so annoyed with my boyfriend for no reason and then early today i started to cry and was real happy after.. weird! also i havent had much desire for sex either.

Plz! I need so advice!
Thanks!!

I've been having the same issue! I me and my boyfriends had rough sex on Saturday and Sunday and my vagina was sore. He did not ejaculate! On Monday and now Tuesday I have bright red blood and its very light. Do you think its implantation bleeding? Please I need help! I'm freaking out! I have no cramps or anything! What do you think?

So...were you pregnant? The doctor appointment thing happened to me! lol... except, it was kind of reversed. I went in for stomach pain, and the doc did blood tests (but not for pregnancy), and then said I was constipated, lol. But that day I had started spotting. And I still am, 3 days later. My period isn't due for another 2 days, so I guess I'll see.

If your doctor did a urine test and it was negative, the chances of you being pregnant are extremely slim. The procedures they do are much more accurate than even a home pregnancy test (which in itself is fairly accurate). I wouldn't worry about it any more but if you really need more assurance than try a home pregnancy test. I am a medical student by the way.