Hi. Its been a little over 2 weeks since me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and i started to have light, sticky brown and pink bleeding for 4 days now. I am scheduled to have my period next week. My breasts havent been swollen but i have had a loss of appetite this week and half of last week. How can you tell the difference between impantation bleeding and ovulation bleeding? What are the chances that i can be pregnant?

Implantation bleeding is like what you said, brown and pink. Implantation bleeding usually happens a week or a few days before your period. Implantation bleeding is really common in pregnancy. 20-30 percent of people will have it during early pregnancy. I'm not to knowledgeable in ovulation bleeding. But from the swollen breasts and loss of appetite sounds like you are pregnant. I wish you luck!