Hey, I'm really worried about my body, I think I'm starting puberty. I think tonight when I got out of the shower I noticed I have somewhat of an Adam's apple. I still don't know though because i've researched a lot and I didn't have many successful results. The thing I'm worried about is my penis.

I'm not able to even produce pre ejaculatory fluids, or sperm. When I masturbate the only thing that comes out is urine. Do I have to keep going? My brother told me he started producing sperm when he was 14, maybe I'm too young? I'm really exited about the changes going on in my body that might be happening right now or soon, but I'm really disappointed that I can't even produce pre-ejaculatory fluids.

I'm so worried please help! 

also, I just turned 13 in October, if that helps.

Hi Spike

There is honestly nothing to worry about as you go through puberty the things you are concerned about will change.
Pubic hair is one of the early signs that you are starting puberty.

Are you sure you pee when your masturbating is it clear and kinda sticky?
Maybe making sure you pee so your bladder is empty before might help.

It is normal to be smaller at your age along with not being able to ejaculate everyone grows and develops at different rates and times.
You simply just need more time to develop no worries it will happen when your body is ready.

yeah, i read about the clear semen.

my urine isn't sticky at all.
also i have read that youre able to produce clear semen before puberty?

also, i have tried emptying my bladder, i still just urinate
i dont have any pubes yet, so maybe im not ready

also is it normal for a boy to masturbate before puberty?

When the urine comes out is there much of it?
Do you have any problems with holding your pee during the day or at night?
Yeah it does sound like your just not ready yet and that is normal things will change when you hit puberty.
Yes it is normal to masturbate before puberty it still feels good and it is normal to to be curious and experiment with things that provide pleasure.

yeah theres quite a bit, i wouldnt say alot but definitely not a couple dropps

i dont have problems holding my pee at all lol, i haven't wet my self since i was 5

also youre able to ejaculate clear semen before puberty i thought?

Normally early in puberty it can be clear and only just a bit of it.
When does urine come out when you start part way thru or when your finished?
Does just kinda leak out or is it forced out?

when im finished and get the tickling thing on the head of my penis
it doesnt shoot out it just kinda leaks out fast

with not starting puberty yet it could be your bladder is releasing the urine at orgasm.
It will change as you go through puberty.
I would think it is a small amount similar to what would be released if it was pre-cum.
For now just have some tissue to clean up with after.