Hi am nick please I want to know any time I want to have sex with my girls friend some white thing comes out from my penis before the spams will come I visited the doctor she said it's semen but I don't believe her, but checking online I find something like chlamydia just like the way semen look like, please what should I do please

Hey there when does this white stuff come out ,? What does it feel like when it come s out ? Do you loose your erection  afterward?

It's started 8 month ago when we are doing the romance with my girlfriend, yes I loose my erection afterwards,

And it don't erect in the morning when I wake up from bed and I don't feel to pee but it erected when am watching porn

when you masturbate and the white stuff comes out, what does it feel and look like? does it look and feel different than the white discharge that comes out before you have sex with your girlfriend?

Well. I know that semen is all kinds of colors in men and males but the I think it was White semen. I get white and clear semen myself. Search up all about semen on the internet and ask someone that knows about semen info and you will know everything you need to know about semen. I thought I might be of some help. I know a lot and I learn more things every year. I am an adult in my 20s. I am not a doctor but I know a lot of knowledge. If this info didn't help them what true stuff I included might not solve your issue. But I hope this all helps you out. My name is Andrei by the way. I woud say it's semen as I said in your situation. And dont panic or worry. It's normal if YOU have semen in your body. It's part of the male body life info for sex and masturbation. Semen happens a lot in people of males. Hope I helped you out Nick. Another thing: When males worry their erections go away. And come back later if possible if you are not focused on erections all day of all night long and obsessing and worrying a lot. One thing I should say. Anxiety and stress is an erection killer. If you worry or stress and anxiety at at all you could lose your erections. The number one cause of erectile dysfunction is anxiety. It could be that you had anxiety once you were with your girlfriend. Or whenever you lose your erections. That's all I can think of as all the causes. And other help for you.

Please I have never masturbate before but it look like semen yes.most a times it comes out when we are having romance , and since then I stop having sex .. sometimes too I feel bit pain in my testies one is big and one is small

Thank you Andrei but I don't erectIIle in the morning but when am watching porn and I don't feel to pee

Hey Nick, What you are describing sounds like Premature ejaculation. basically you ejaculate before you achieve penetration. This is quite common especially when someone is just starting to have sex..... you say you have never masturbated so what do you do when you watch porn?

Well thank you biomajor for being kind to me,, I watch it to see that if it will erected in the morning but still,

you're welcome.... Do you have wet dreams (where you ejaculate when you sleep? ) is there a reason you have not masturbated?

No but it get to a time, I get wet without having any dreams,. No

Please why is it that one of my testies is big and one is small,, and I don't feel to pee

You don't have to remember any of your dreams to get a wet dream sometimes he will ejaculate in your sleep and not even notice it until you wake up in the morning. It is very normal and is your body's way of getting rid of stored up semen. As for your testicles how big are they? How long has that one been bigger than the other? Also would you be open to trying to masturbate? I think it would allow you to feel what it feels like to ejaculate and to see what semen looks like. And you can compare that to what happens when you are with your girlfriend and see if they're the same thing.

Well for my testicles one is like normal and the other one is very small,