Ok so my gf and I had sex two weeks ago and the condom broke and I came in her. I bought her a plan b the day after and she took both one at 4pm then one at 4am. One week went by and no period or nothing. Then this Friday we were messing around and when I took her pants on I noticed that her undies had blood, so we both though she was on her period. i put my finger inside to check if she had blood( She asked me too) and she did. So, we were both very happy, but then the next day she wasn't bleeding. So, what on earth is happening? Is she pregnant or is this the plan b f*****g up her period or what? I really need your help guys

yes sure are

geebum wrote:

yes sure are

What do you mean?

I'm sorry to say but this happened to me with this baby and yes I freaked it turned out to be implantation bleeding because a week or so later I tested positive for pregnancy I'm sorry if. this scares you soubds like you guys weren't planning at all for this keep in mind there are options. but this could also mean her body cycle is messed up I would definitely have her take a test and whatever option you choose if she is pregnant do some research and good luck. hope this helps.

ok so i neen some help also, i was on the pill for about a month but me and my bf always use protection, even if my period is on n the condoms n very good and effective. for a while now i was having stopmach pains n everytime i eat my stomach tends to get really big , i tend to have that white stuff in my underwear but that onli coes when i am about to have my period also the breast tenderness.all the websites i read on tlked about signs of early pregnancy , the onli sign i have is actually feel or thinking i am pregnant.my stomach also hurts, can u tell me what is wrong wt me or what i should do , am ii pregnant