My girlfriend and I had sex for the first time about a month ago.  We were both virgins at the time.  She had just finished her period like that day, she said she was still spotting a bit that morning.  We used a durex extra thick condom and i didn't ejaculate inside her.  I feel fairly confident she's not pregnant but her period is a few days late.  She's fairly irregular which is why i'm not to worried.  But I would love to know how much of a chance there is that she is pregnant.  Thanks

Yeah man, she is totally pregnant, more than a little. I'm really sorry, she told me she was on birth control and I bought it..
=) Alright here is your real answer, you can stop worrying because if she had really just finished her period she wasn't ovulating and therefore cannot become impregnated. Women ovulate in the middle of their cycle then the period sloughs off the lining of the uterus and the (hopefully) unfertilized egg. That coupled with the fact you wore a condom (thickness is of no consequence) and didn't exaculate inside her pretty much makes it an impossibility unless she is sleeping with someone else. BUT, Just get used to being paranoid, it's normal. Stay informed and you guys will be ok.