My girlfriend and I have been have somewhat regular sex for the past month, but she uses the pill and I use condoms. This month she is a little bit late on her period though, so I'm worried.

She missed one pill in the cycle, I'm not sure how big of a difference that makes. Also, although I have never fully ejaculated in her without a condom on, I have gone inside her without one, just never ejaculated. So is it likely that she could be pregnant from precum?

Or is it possible if we had sex with a condom on, and then I took it off and wiped off the cum, and then put it back inside of her that she could get pregnant from that? I'm worried because she's a day or two late on her period, but I'm hoping our chances our good because we use two forms of birth control.

So is it possible that she could be pregnant because she missed 1 pill and because I may have gone inside her with left over cum on my penis?

take a test and yes its possible

It depends a lot on where she was in her cycle as well. If it was in the early part or the later part of her cycle, she should be okay.