So about 2 and a half weeks ago me and my girlfriend had pool sex. Before having sex I put my penis inside of her once (I had masturbated earlier that day) but we swam for a little while. After the first slide in I put a condom on! Then we continued having sex. Long before I was about to ejaculate I took my penis out and finished off. Also some sperm could have gotten into the water! And could pre *** on my penis have gotten her pregnant?? Lately she has said she is tired. Today I squeezed her nipple and she said it hurt! Also a white gooey liquid came out of her vagina while I was fingering her. Could she be pregnant? Or are these PMS signs. I'm very worried as we are both only 15); I'm very scared! (I also finger her occasionally and masturbate right before. Could the dry *** on my hands get her pregnant as well? How long can speem live!? The condamn didn't seem to break!? I'm scared someone please help me...

Once the sperm exposed in the air it'll automatically dies. But if she's late on her period, that means get her a pregnancy test. Don't get her stressed about it cause that will delay her period. Just keep calm and wait.