So heres the deal. ME and my girlfriend were messing around like teenagers do. im 15, her 16. We were kissing and i my penis started to get harder. So i moved it so that she could grab it herself. I dont know if there was cum/precum or not but about i would say 3 minutes later i started to finger her. she also gave me oral sex. she is experiencing mild symptoms like a late period, She usually gets on 17th-22nd and maybe got it today. But she has been going through home stress, Eating disorder, :Lots of sport activity. So idk if that might cause her late period? We are both really paranoid because we CANNOT have this. We have wierd hormones and we are trying to control them. I just need to know what to do. We are getting a pregnancy test tomorrow but I would like to know a smart persons opinion. Please someone help.

Bump bump bummpppppp

scscds bump bump

Idk is she

no shes not pregnant.sperm cant live if it gets in with the air.it dies.and u cant get prego thru oral sex