Could my girlfrend be pregnant? We did not have sex... we were just fooling around, and while unbuttoning my pants I got precum on my fingers. I started fingering her with my other hand, but at some point I changed hands and I fingered her really deep.  I think I wiped it off on the clothes or couch or something, but I'm not sure. Also she is currently in treatment because she used to have really irregular periods, sometimes the period did not come for months. Is there any risk that she is pregnant??

I AM having the same problem.... my bf fingered me and i dont know if there's precum on his hand...I am having some pregnancy symptoms but not sure if thre due to stress.. Ask her if she has some symptoms and make her take a test before it's too late. : Most poeple said you can't get pregnant from fingering but......... I dont know.. so ima take a test tomororw..Good Luck 

Hi you guys,

Ok your answer is no. You have to have some sort of penetration and then ejaculate and then there's a chance she could get pregnant. 

For sperm to survive there cant be that much air. As soon as it was on your finger it dried so the sperm dye. Your ok but please be careful ok? Take care