Okay I'm 16 and my ex is 14, we have had sex and we used a condom, she was suppose to start her period like last week but we also haven't had sex in like a month. She thinks she is prego. But I don't think so cuz she isn't having any symptoms of prego. So HELP!!

At 14 it is likely that her periods are irregular. She's probably stressed as well which can make them late. If you used a condom correctly then it is also unlikely.

I suspect she is not. Since she is a week late she could take a pregnancy test.

Hope it helps.

I agree with you at this one medic dan, maybe she is stressed but what if her period is really late because she is pregnant? I mean I am in the same situation like people from the previous post, I had intercourse with my girlfriend and I did use the protection but I am not sure did condom break or it was normal. anyway, now she is late for 10 days, she has all those pregnancy symptoms and she is a way too scared to do the pregnancy test. is it possible that I have a pregnant girlfriend? can't help it to think about it, but she is 16 and I am 19 and I don't know what to do...

she could have a irregular period is she on birth control? I dont think you have anything to worry about but to make sure get her to take a home pregnancy test it will tell you if she is or isnt.