ok here imma tell you the whole story

ok yesterday was our 2nd monthsary and we were at my room and doing stuff next thing we new we were dry humping so hard and all then oral sex when i was going to put my uhm into her mouth like a small amount of precum went out so i wiped it out with my hand from her chest and like pressed it and wiped it on the pillow so after that we were yeah doing it then we started to think of doin it the first time so i put saliva in my finger to put on my penis and her vagina im not sure if its the hand i used to wipe off the small pre cum oh yeah she did oral to me for a long time so maybe i was so excited and she sucked the pre cum inside her and nothing was left. and so we were doin it for the first time maybe we lasted like 10-20 secs then i put it out i didnt go all the way and i am sure that i did not cum inside her cos after that i masterbated alone in the bed and sperm came out from that. but im afraid that pre cum might be inside her. oh yeah she was on her 3rd day and she has normal cycle. the next day she still is on her period the 4th day and she is still on menstruation and bleeding and all but she said that her stomach feels weird and her tummy got harder, she said "im having stomach feelings. cuz like my tummy got big and hard... and stuff are happening inside." im so scared right now shes jsut 13 turning14 this year and im turning 17 this year. im just wonderin and i need to know if its possible for her to be pregnant :-(( im not even sure i pre cum inside her and i didnt even ejaculate inside her and shes on her 3rd day when we did it. today was the 1st day and tom is going to be the 2nd. im so worried right now cos of what she said about her stomach. i really answers and its very pleasing and very convincing if there are proofs that what you guys say is correct. yeah i know im an id**t and all and that we were too fast and we should have used a condom and all. know im just plain sh*tless scared i think im going to pee in my pants cos now shes having stomach feelings. and i dont knwo whats happening. and shes mad at me i dont know if shes having mood swings and all. all i know is if were going to have and i wish we wont cos its goin to ruin her life were going to raise the baby and ill do anything in my power to be with that child cos we love each other so much.

thanks so much people i just really need someone now i cant sleep.

PS remember shes on her 3rd day and i was no where near cumming that time cos after i removed i masterbate and it took me long for sperm to come out. and im not sure if pre cum went inside her and all. and that pre cum came out before i put my penis inside her. please help me im going to die cos im so scared :-(( thanks so much!

oh yeah i forgot she said shes kinda feeling something on her throat not sure though if its just in her head or something shes so worried and scared but before she wasnt she said shes totaly not pregnant but when she said she started feeling something on her stomach shes got so scared.

bump

ok i read this that you cant get pregnant if your not on your ovulation as far as i can guess the max is 5 days for the sperm so if my girlfriend and i did it on the 3rd day so its goin to be until the 8th day so thats like far from 14th day and a day before 9th so i think im kinda ok now but i need your help please thanks

Thank God that you mentioned this because a lot of couples are not aware of this. Yes, it is true - sperm can "live" for 5 days and young people are not educated about this at all. And you should because a lot of teen pregnancy is happening because of this.

Don't fool yourself around telling yourself that there is no chance for you to be pregnant because that is not true. Has she ever did this pregnancy test? Whenever you are not sure about this, a pregnancy test is the first thing that should be on your mind. After that, you should visit the doctor. 

ANYTIME you have unprotected sex - while her period is on or not - she CAN be pregnant! I am NOT going to lie to you this is the TRUTH! A woman can only get pregnant if her egg is there and your sperm - so 1 sperm can last upto 10 days and a woman can ovulate at different times each month - so you NEVER know when or where it can happen! You already called yourself an id**t so I KNOW you know how DUMB that was!

NOW the facts - she is having post sex feelings - a girls first time leads to changes in her hormones and she can feel "funny" inside She is just having total freak out as are you! Do I "THINK" she is pregnant?! I'm not sure I am on the fence but I would say about 75% she is NOT I repeat NOT pregnant! So both relax!

NOW Mano to Mano! You are 17 and she is 13 IF she IS pregnant you can be charged with Statutory rape! And I am NOT joking about that at ALL!!!! So you better take this as serious as possible and you wait till she's older! I GET the urges I do! I know both of your hormones are all over the place! BUT there will be NO nicey nice about raising a child together and being there etc. BECAUSE NO parent is going to accept their 13/14 year old being pregnant! And it will be YOU who gets the wrath! And IF they call the police on you buddy GOODBYE future - I know this is freaking you out more! BUT I want you to wake up and SMELL THE COFFEE! IF you both decide to have sex again you wear a condom - ALWAYS - and cum outside the vagina into the condom!

So I think you can relax, tell her these are NOT symptoms of pregnancy! And both of you get SMART OK? Good luck and health to both of you!

yeah man i took an oath not to ever have sex again and when i even think about it im so down and all i couldnt even accept the fact that im going to ruin her life if ever she will be but i didnt ejaculate in her and all yeah i think shes just freaking out and all. i guess ill never ever have sex till were older like 20ish yeah this is a wake up call for me. especially here in the philippines its going to get hard for her but i mean her parents are super rich and so are mine not bragging or anything i mean if it ever happens i think we have a chance on raising the kid.

so yeah man i will never ever have sex ever again till i get much older. this hella scared the sh*t out of me i mean im going to piss my pants or sh*t on it. never even thought of whats going to happen to her when she get pregnant cos im so confident and all that im not going to cum inside her but i didnt know the PRECUM can be possible to be a cause to pregnant.

thanks im going to cherish my life more with her. emotionally and some physically not ever sex its like my heart is going to fail and all.

thanks bambi27

oh yeah she was menstuating it was bloody maybe the sperms couldnt survive on that environment especially if its just PRECUM like maybe none will survive cos its so few and im not even sure yet.

Sperm can live through almost anything - the chances of her being pregnant from precum ARE less so thus I am leaning towards you not being pregnant!! IF this was less than 72 hours ago she could take the morning after pill! IF not it will be a waiting game and I truly think it's fine - BUT I nor anyone else can tell you if she is or not! Tell her from me that she is NOT pregnant - and don't say anything more! I am sure her "symptoms" will subside after this - because she is stressing out and this WILL delay her period, which will add even more to your anxiety! I KNOW all about pregnancy honey, so tell her that OK?

hey bambie,

sorry to barge in, i just want to add another fact...... While there is still a chance you can get pregnate from pre-cum normally if is very low. pre-cum NORMALLY does not contain sperm cells. pre-ejaculatory fluid (pre-cum) is a clear sticky slippery fluid produced by two pea-sized glands at the base of your penis between your anus and testicles called the bublourethral (Cowper's) gland. this fluid is made by thoes glands which are closest to the end of the penis (all the other acessorygland which contribute to semen formation are behind the cowpers gland. the main purpose of pre-cum is to lubricate the urethra and tip of the penis to make penetration of the penis and vagina easier and also to neuralize any acid left by traces of urin left in the urethra which otherwiese would be toxic to the sperm cells.

NOW FOR THE EXCEPTION :?

PRE-CUM can contain sperm cells if it is picked up from another ejaculation. when a guy ejaculates there is some semen left in the urethra. normally urinating cleans most if not all of this out. if you ejaculated and then did not clean yourself off and urinate before having sexual intercourse then there is a good chance that the precum produced will flush out your urethra and the left over semen with it. this is what can lead to pregnancy.

so before you had sex when was the last time you ejaculated? did you urinate and clean off your penis afterwards? are you circumscised?

these all play a role in your risk of causing pregnacy.

bambie has good advice about always wearing protection but the best protection is to be abstinate and just wait till your older. (I know you realize this now) so just keep us updated and i hope I/ we've helped clear some things up for you) just relax and don't freak out as this helps nothing 8)

im not freaking out anymore thanks guys though i slept 4am its okay i feel better.

hey "guest"

i take it you are still skids8 but you must have posted a reply with out logging in correct? 8)

im glad your feeling better

kinda not freaking out anymore im just scared though. thanks for the advices and i will surely wont do stupid things again. thanks

yeah the guest is me. darn but im still scared though.

I would love to tell you with 100% certainity that she can't be pregnant! BUT I think the 75% is a pretty good odds! Try and relax OK? And your girlfriend as extreme stress can cause delays in periods - which adds more to the stress! As bio stated precum CAN contain sperm - it's just how much is the final question which unfortunately none of us can answer this as EVERY situation is different! And it takes a LOT of control AND luck to not have any sperm viable! So ask her to see when she ovulates - such as a clear globular discharge a bit of cramping - usually around 14 days after her 1st day of her period! Lets see about this OK? This can also really help to see if even 1 sperm could have made it so long!

you hepled alot in calming me down. and i really dont thing she is cos i think im quite sure i didnt precum on her and im just being paranoid and all cos before that i precumed a lil on her chest and then she gave me a blow job(long) before we had unprotected sex and uhm the 5 -10 days is really far from her consistent ovulation. ive been praying lots and shes been fine as she said. thanks for the help babmi really much appreciated ill keep this updated.