Guys,

I have been having unprotected sex with my girlfriend since 4 months. I withdraw from her when i get ejaculation. But may be some have gone inside.  

After we started having sex, my girlfriends period came on 16th of the month while she normally gets her period on 21st. but she only bleed for 1 or 2 days that too very lightly.

Next month we did sex on 4th and she got her period on 5th(only 15 days gap from last month). Bleeding was light and lasted only two days.

next month she didnt get her period for on 5th and we had sex on 6th and her period came on 7th. lasted only two days very light bleeding only two three drops. 

This month we have not had sex and still her period has not come. Today is 9th of month. (I feel she is getting bleeding only because we having sex)

Last month She has been having cramping on her legs and both side of stomach (more on left side) and too much constipation and gas and feeling hungry again and again (earlier even i forced her to eat something she didnt feel to eat) now she is demanding to eat more different things which she never asked me before.  

She is feeling like vomiting and getting continous headaches shooting from neck to forehead since a week but vomitiing is not happening still.I am telling these all because i read about pregnancy symptoms on net they look same.

She normally gets a heavy period with lot of bleeding for three days and too much pain she cant tolerate. Now since three months she has no pain and very less bleeding. 

I cant make her take a pregnancy test now. I dont want to panic her, she will get too much tension and start crying and worrying and she will kill me. 

Do you guys think she is pregnant? if so how many month is she pregnant.

how can i get abortion for her. Until how many month is abortion possible and safe.

Are there any side effects? Its illegal and difficult to get abortion in India.

Please help me!

wow i actually think she is pregnant, she can be 3 or two months pregnant and i think the sex is actually harming the fetus 

Thank you for replying. 3 or 2 months but she had bleeding.. Harming the fetus. ? is it normal to bleed after sex in pregnancy? She bleeds only when we have sex near her period due time. Other times we have sex she doesnt get bleeding..

Women can hav their period while pregnant, but doing withdrawal there is a 70% chance that she can get pregnant, shes gonna hav to take a prenancy test

Ok. can you tell me until how much time i can get her a abortion? until how many months? is it safe.

abortions are never safe, only up to 3 months, but i highly recommend no abortions, she can get an infection or may not be able to hav a child at all

Oh god.. am in serious trouble.. She is already near 2 to 3 months right.. Thank you robles

take a pregnancy test just to make sure and ur welcome