I have a huge problem/question ok............my boyfriends ex says she is pregnant and the baby is his.....she had sex with her ex on a thursday she said she started the day after her and my now boyfriend had sex that following tuesday so about a month later she takes a pregnancy test and shes pregnant she goes to the doctor a month or so later and they measure the baby and tell her she is 10 weeks and a day and my boyfriend says his day adds up to 8 weeks and 6 days her due date is march 11.................so she tells him she is 1005 that this baby is his and that her docotr told her theres no way she can be pregnant by the other guy cause she started her peiod the next day she said it would be impossible ok i have two kids of my own so I say bull c**p but he still wants to do dna HELP PLEASE advice anybod or any knowledge of this.?.

Lets work out the timing.

She had sex on a Thursday with one guy and then had her period. It is unlikely she got pregnant then as there would be no egg to fertilize and the uterus wouldn't be ready to host an embryo. Pregnancy is unlikely.

5 days later she had sex with your boyfriend? A lot depends on when she ovulates? Usually a woman would ovulate around day 14 of her cycle. Sperm can live up to about 5 days. That's day 10. The egg would need to be fertilized in 24-48 hours or it wouldn't be viable. So we're up to day 12 or so. It is possible.

I do find it odd that the doctor would say "10 weeks and a day." Most doctors would just say "10 weeks" and leave it at that.

If he wants to do the DNA test it is probably a good idea.

Ok but her due date is still almost a month off of when they had sex? So she has to be lying about her partners and when right?

You said:

That seems like an 8 day discrepancy. You didn't say what month this occurred.

Most doctors start counting pregnancy due as from the first day of your last period. It is almost impossible to know the exact day that the baby was conceived. Even if you had sex on such and such date it can take some time for fertilization to occur.

They are also approximating the baby. It could be off a bit.

Let him take the test. It will answer the question positively.

Ok thank you so much for your help :-)

I just read I Hate His/Her Ex by Alex Cooper. You can get it on Amazon or other bookstores. It helped me to deal with so many issues that I had with my fiance’s ex - who I really hated!! Now, my relationship is perfect :) xxx