Hi You told in this page that penetration fingers and objects inside vajina can broke hymen, i understand it right?? My question is this: i don't know the type of my hymen and i have lots of masturbation in previous years, now I'm 24, and in all my masturbation that some of them was by penertrating objects.., i haven't got any pain and bleeding anyway, and i hadn't boyfriend yet, do you think it's possible that my hymen has broken and i hadn't got it??

Health Guru
Hi some girls feel no pain at all when there hymen breaks same goes for bleeding some bleed a lot some a little and some not at all, your hymen can break from everyday things without you realising from horse riding riding a bicycle stretching exercises to gymnastics not just penetration. The chances your hymen will still be intact if you have been masturbating with insertion will be small.